Executive Search & Recruitment
MSA Consultancy Services provides senior level executive search services on a retainer basis for companies.
We are one of the few Executive Search firms that conducts Assessments (Psychometric and Personality Assessments) of shortlisted candidates (approved and interpreted by a certified lead Assessor) which helps our clients take the right hiring decision.
Our Search business team consists of 8 well qualified professionals, including skilled and experienced Consultants and Researchers.
MSA Consultancy Services also specialises in providing efficient recruitment services to its clients from various sectors. MSA follows an extensive recruitment process in order to provide effective recruitment and staffing solutions to its clients.
The core members come from reputed academic institutes and organizations of repute. They bring with them a wealth of experience.
Tested research processes and a vast pool of professional research analysts help in mapping and tracking the right talent efficiently and quickly.
Our Comprehensive Sourcing Methods
As a recruitment partner, MSACS recruits professionals at leadership and lateral levels for the following sectors:
- Engineering and Engineering services
- Automobile/ Auto Ancillary
- Construction/ Real Estate
- Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare/ Lifesciences
- Information Technology/ Software Consulting
- Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Energy
- Speciality Chemicals/ Paints/ Aromatics
- FMCG/ Consumer Durables
- Medical/ Hospital Management
- BFSI/ NBFC
Our professional staffing service model handles the HR processes on an end-to-end basis covering recruitment, salary fitment, on boarding, pay rolling, compliance and off-boarding.
- End-to-end ownership of compliance with all regulatory and statutory obligations
- Flexibility in workforce across various functions
- Reduce your time and cost of selecting the right staff
- Faster mobilization and demobilization of people
In depth understanding of Staffing business
Comprehensive CE engagement through the lifecycle (CE understanding and care)
Tested and proven recruitment process
- job description or position dossier
- candidate sourcing (network/database/referrals)
- selection process (interviews, written test etc.)
- final round of interviews
- salary negotiation
- candidate pipeline (replacement and future requirements
- Pre-defined TAT for fresh recruitment & replacement
- Right fitment for right position
- Less drop outs & attrition- better productivity
- Constant work-instant reaction
- Dedicated resource- feedback sharing at regular intervals
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
The key tenants of an RPO model are dedicated Recruiters and exclusivity on the requisitions. Clients expect us to become their Recruiting Organization.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is the transfer of operational responsibility for one or more recruiting functions or tasks, including recruitment administration, from the client to a service provider.
Key Components of RPO
- Recruitment Marketing – Client Branded
- Sourcing, Screening, Assessment, Selection
- Recruitment Operations and Administration
- Technology Deployment and Management
- Agency Management
- Internal Hiring
- University / Campus Relations
RPO is delivered in various models to meet differing client recruitment needs.
Will RPO lower your cost per hire?
Given today’s economic environment, greater operational cost efficiency is an organizational imperative. The recent recession has driven a significant change in hiring demand and requirements for most businesses, causing companies to reevaluate their recruitment process and cost structure. Following are three ways that outsourced recruitment can help to reduce costs while adding business value.
3 Ways RPO Reduces Cost:
1. Cost Reduction Through Shared Risk
When a business downturn hits and recruiting needs suddenly drop, so does a company’s need for recruiting staff. Likewise, when the business is expanding into another product category or region of the world, recruiting needs may suddenly spike. Outsourcing the recruitment function allows a company to pass along the cost risk of those resources to the business partner. Recruitment Outsourcing firms like Hudson RPO take on the responsibility of efficiently adjusting resource levels when hiring fluctuations happen so the client does not bear the burden of carrying unnecessary staff, or conversely, being short when greater resources are required.
2. Faster Time to Hire
Time is money and hiring new professional level employees takes a lot of both. From sourcing resumes to conducting interviews and negotiating offers, acquiring a new employee taxes your internal resources. Plus, each day a job requisition remains unfilled, your business loses the benefit of that employee’s contribution and wastes recruiting and budgetary resources that could be dedicated to other initiatives.
Outsourcing all or part of your internal recruitment function can reduce your time to hire dramatically by leveraging.
3. Streamlined Recruitment Processes
One of the most common problems we see with the recruitment lifecycle is that it’s a disjointed and uncoordinated multitude of practices—good and bad—across organizational functions, departments, divisions and regions. Often, this causes overlap in advertising purchases, training and on-boarding procedures, as well as poorer hiring decisions and ultimately higher operational costs.
Procuring an RPO project gives you the opportunity to rethink these processes. The RPO vendor will help examine your recruitment process workflow(s) to determine where overlap, excessive cost, and inefficient practices may exist. Then, an outsourced model can be created for you, providing you with service levels and success metrics that exceed the status quo.
Corporate Training-Soft Skills and Technical Skills
Learning & Development Process
It is not a one-time initiative, It is a continuous process (Define, Develop, Deliver and Measure)
Our Pedagogy for L&D Interventions
- Ice Breaker
- Quizzes, Experiential Learning Activities and De-briefing
- Video and Audio clips
- Self-Assessment Instrument
- Pre-and Post Training Assessments
- Management games
- Role Plays
- Questionnaires and Exercises
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies
Training Programs Offered
Four level programs
- Level 1: Operative level
- Level 2: Supervisory level
- Level 3: Executive Level
- Level 4: Top management level
General Corporate Skill Trainings for Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4
- The secrets of success
- Best practices at work place
- News and films analysis and presentation
- Magnetic image (personality development)
- Relationship matrix (Interpersonal skills)
- Train your brain to communicate
- The making of a manager
- How to develop frontline leaders
- Stress at work and how to manage it
- Spirituality and ethics at work place
- Team effectiveness and assessment measure
- Motivational analysis of organization—climate
- Running meetings and presentation skills
- How to win conflict situation
- Creativity---Thinking habits
- Role analysis
- Golden laws of positive attitude
- How effective are you in decision making skills?
- Self-assessment techniques
- Building successful team
- Learning and listening skills
- Body language and creative dialogue
- Business communication
- Report writing skills
- Problem solving technique
- Cost reduction technique
- Goal setting
- Running with time (Time management)
- Persuasion strategies
- Providing feedback
- Sending interpersonal messages
- Leadership, Team Building & Motivation Modules
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Handling change
- A Process of Continuous Self Development
- Understanding Inter-Personal Relationships and How to Handle Them
- Developing and Practicing Positive Attitude…
- Outline for the Program on Effective Managerial Skills.
- Exclusive Supervisory Development Program
- Exclusive Leadership Development Program
- Exclusive Managerial Development Program
Specific Corporate Skill Trainings for Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4
- Assess your delegation ability
- HR knowledge and skills audit
- Are you a manager or a leader
- Leadership assessment skills
- Natural law of managing people
- Smart negotiation skills
- Managing you own work stations
- New realities of leadership
- Balance scorecard(HR)
- 360 degree performance appraisal and its positive attitude
Specific Corporate Skill Trainings for Level 3 and Level 4
- Application of lean HR.
- Employees retention strategy
- Competency mapping
- HR systems and strategies
- Other Training Programs
- Interview and group discussion techniques
- Career planning
- Successful project management
- Entrepreneur development program
- Corporate social responsibility
- Business English and Communication skills
- Personality Development
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
Sales and Marketing Trainings
- Competency mapping of sales executive
- Secret of successful selling
- Customer retention strategy
- Are you marketing manager or sales manager?
- New strategies in service sector
- How to handle difficult customer
- Build your marketing and customer strategy
- Customer service management technique
IT/ Software Trainings
- JAVA/ J2EE/ EJB/ Struts/ Weblogic / Core Java/ Advanced Java
- Dot net/ C#/ ASP/ HTML /CSS/PHP
- Oracle DBA/ Oracle 11i/ R12 Apps/RDBMS/ Oracle Applications/ Oracle Financials/ Oracle Manufacturing/ Oracle HRMS/ Oracle E-Business Suite Applications.
- SAP (Functional cum Technical) for All modules.
- Peoplesoft (Functional & Technical) for All modules.
- Agile, Ajax and Scrum Practitioner Workshop
- SharePoint, MVC, Bootstrap, Angular JS Trainings
- Demantra TechnoFunctional
- Certification courses on Scrum Master (CSM), Agilist SAFe and PMP
- Client Servicing and Delivery Management
- Hadoop Trainings
- Cloud Computing Trainings
- Agile/ SAFe Trainings, Scrum Management
- MS Office Tools like Advanced Excel, Power point, VBA Macros, Microsoft visio and similar Trainings.
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Silk test & Selenium
- Customized Trainings as per client needs.
Corporate Finance, Accounting and Taxation Trainings
- VAT & Tax: Personal Tax, VAT, Corporate Tax, Property Taxation,
- Corporate Finance Taxation, Estate Planning
- Financial Reporting: IFRS, US GAAP, UK GAAP
- Accounting for SMEs
- Corporate Management: Audit; Internal Audit, Risk Management & Control, Corporate Insolvency, Corporate Governance
- Financial Markets: Behavioral Finance, Macro Economics, Alternative
- Investments, The City and Financial Markets.
- Finance for Non Finance
- Financial Planning for Corporates as well as Individuals
- Product and Service Costing
- Cost Optimization Techniques
Corporate Law / Legal Trainings
- Anti Corruption laws applicable to the Corporate sector
- Corporate laws applicable to women, workers and general employees .
- Law Versus Contract in Corporate Affairs
- Upgradation and updation of latest corporate / company/ business laws
- Latest Labour Laws for good Industrial Relations
- Various company laws trainings as per the need of an organization
Technical Trainings (Automotive & Engineering)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- 7 QC Tools
- SPC Techniques
- Global 8D
- Lean Manufacturing
- CAD/ CAM ,CNC Programming
- Cutting Tool Selection & application
- Ford Q1
- Formel Q
- ISO / TS internal Auditor
- Advanced 5S
- Introduction to IMS-Integrated Management Services.
- Introduction to Reclaim Rubber Process.
- Safety Practices, Ergonomics and Effective Industrial Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Techniques
- Machining Processes of Engine Parts.
Supply Chain Management (SCM), Purchasing, Warehousing and Logistics Trainings
- Effective Warehousing Techniques
- Effective Purchasing skills Development Program
- Effective SCM Techniques
- Effective Logistics Practices in Industry
Medical, Healthcare, Weight Loss Trainings
- Diet and Nutrition
- General Hospital Administration and Service Standards
- Healthcare Customer service
- Personal Hygiene and upkeep
- Yoga at home and Yoga at workplace
- Organizing self, tools and equipments in a hospital/ clinic.
- Exercise schedules for a healthy lifestyle by our Doctor Trainers who have yielded Olympians and successful sports persons
End to End HR Consulting and Organizational Development Services
HR Consulting Services :
Integrated Solutions Configured to 3P’s of Organizations :
Organizational Development Services :